January 29, 2008

A Life Full of Holes

I'm trying to tie up some loose ends on the blog. This post (along with the post above about The Devil to Pay in the Backlands) completes my scans of titles on "the list." My standard spiel about the list: Brad, the editor of the great Neglected Books site [neglectedbooks.com], posted an annotated list of 20 out-of-print books I made in June of 2000 (a list which helped me get a job in publishing). He added links to all the book titles. I'm going to post images of the books discussed (if I still have them). The permanent link for the list on Neglected Books. View all my posts about the list here.

I plan to re-read A Life Full of Holes soon and I'll post about it extensively. It is one of my holy books.

Nobel Prize winner, close friend of Celan, and out-of-print for years in the US. Apparently Green Integer is bringing out two volumes in March 2008.


I can't tell you much more about Langgasser. Read the flaps.







***

No comments:

Post a Comment